How to apply & instructions for participants
Three important documents related to the call and the project assessment:
- Guidelines of the Call 2015 (contest rules)
- Instructions for applicants
- Criteria for project quality & assessment
The proposal for a school partnership project must be submitted by using
>> the online application form
(The online application form is available only during the project contest period!)
Supporting documents for the application
1. Declaration for the Partnership Project - to be completed, signed and stamped by the coordinating school
2. Partnership Statement for the Partnership Project - to be completed, signed and stamped by all the partner school/s
The coordinating school is responsible for submitting the completed online application form, including uploading the supporting documents.
The DEADLINE for submission of project proposals was
15 April 2015, 24:00 CET !
Questions and technical problems
Our helpdesk can advise applicants on questions and technical problems. If you have problems starting or submitting your application using the online procedure, please contact:
Interkulturelles Zentrum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that we need sufficient time to react before the deadline.