The knowledge about other culture and tradition, the chance to compare customs, religions, cuisine, lifestile etc. is a way to understand other people, to be friends with them, to be tolerant to differences, to know that all people are unique and valuable. It is a way to know that there is a place for all the people on Earth.
The meeting was held in Calarasi, Moldova from 10th to 13th October 2013.
- a meeting with a major of the town
- a concert with traditional songs and dances
- an informal workshop about ceramic producing
- workshops with games connected with tolerance
- traditional Moldavian games.
The second project meeting was held in Intorsura Busaului, Romania from 12th to 15th December 2013.
- presentations about Christmas and about baptizing
- workshop for making Christmas cards for the people with disabilities
- visit in the church and present Christmas customs
- meeting with authorities
- meeting in hospitality
- team games
- concurs for charity "Miss and Mister Santa Claus"
- project concert. Each country present a national sing and a national dance
- trip to Brasov
The last meeting was held in Bulgaria from 27th February to 2nd March.
- ACES Parade
- ACES Concert
- ACES Exhibition
- Meeting with the major of Popovo
- trip to Veliko Tarnovo
Other Projects 2013/14
BG| RO| MD